|Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Follow up Process & Operations Stages of sugar sizing and packing.
2. Communication & Coordination with Other Sections (Power House, Mill, Boiler, Maintenance, Elec., Inst. and Raw house) to Ensure Smooth Flow of Processing Operations
3. Adjusting Parameters of Operating Conditions
4. Check and control on measurement sugar Production.
5. Co-ordinate with process for sugar supply.
6. Organised shift manpower.
7. Co-ordinate with marketing for sugar supply and when breakdown occur.
8. Section Leader in Maintenance during Off-Crop
Determine the Requirements, Units and Lines that need Maintenance & Modifications during Crop & Follow with Maintenance Section during Off-Crop.
Specify key challenges associated with the job.
• Represent a true added value to the company
• Management of big size department/program
• management coaching and supervision of staff
• decision making on department management
• developing & establish business partnering opportunities with financial and investment institutions which have benefit impact on the company
• problems solver and creativity to generate outstanding business initiative
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Specify qualifications and experience which would typically be required to perform the job
1. B.SC in Chemical Engineering / Sugar Technology / Food Engineering Technology or in Food Technology.
2. Experience of 5- 12 years in Process Plants.